I tryed roll playing the other day and it was GREAT I had so much fun doing it and all the people on landroval were so helpful. i learned that apparently most RPing goes on in tells because as one person put it "we don't have radios" I had fun but i just could not give up playing on winfola at this point so Ive decided to try and visit landroval once a week. If anyone has any tips for me or other new role players please comment.
ps. I would love it if I could find someone to write the occasional article or guide.
There are lots of RP events that happen in person on Landroval. Check out the community calendar. If you are just starting you may want to check out Ales and Tales on Monday. It's a great relaxed atmosphere to test the RP waters.
ReplyDeletea very important fact I have picked up while RPing:
ReplyDeletepeople who are RPing have usually typed in
/rp on which turns there names to white so these are the people to RP with.
YAY!!
ReplyDeleteI have found a couple RPers on Winfola so I can stay in my beloved server and RP. however the RPing is not a structured as Landy and many "RPers" use text talk which somewhat takes away from the experience. :(