Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog change

Im changing my template to something easyer on the eyes.

*edit* done comment to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Ivan here, sorry I didn't get around to this earlier but I've been pretty busy.

    Anyway, the sites that I can recommend for hosting a podcast are: Ourmedia.com, mypodcast.com, as well as anything from www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/21-podcast-hosting.htm . The podcast tutorial is a great resource for getting started and I hope you find it helpful.

    I personally would recommend using Ourmedia, it's what I use to host the TTP episodes and there are only two issues to be aware of.

    1. You will need Sling Express 2 in order to upload your casts to Ourmedia.

    2. When an upload is interrupted, you must restart the entire process AND ADD MORE TAGS or you run the risk of having parts of your episode be multi-uploaded in the same file leading to repeating bugs. If you use fewer tags, it still happens, if you use the same number but change some it can still happen, but if you add additional tags it will upload to a new location and any partial uploads will not be tacked onto the front of your casts.

    -Sincerely, Ivaneus of Through the Palantir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thank you. I love your guys podcast and someday when my podcast hast a few listeners I would love to include your superior tic-tacs to my podcast.

    My ultimate podcasting goal: to be included in a podmoot.

    ReplyDelete