I started my first alt the other day as i was trying to go self sufficient with my crafting and i would just like to say WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU ALTAHOLICS OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is a little screenshot I took while playing(sorry about the quality):
All you Altaholics out there leave a comment telling me how you could possibly love your alts.
PS. sorry about not posting for the last little bit but Ive been busy with school and other miserable non-game tasks.
PSS. looks like the people have spoken you want crafting guides so Im going to have to do some real work for this blog.
PSSS. and as always if you like this blog please leave a comment Im getting a little discouraged.

Its the thrill and idea of trying something new when I log in that makes me want to play an alt. Oh and hey I sent you an email about your questions that you commented on in my blog
ReplyDeleteYou must have sent it to the wrong email try commenting on this blog.
ReplyDelete